Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend Buys

I love this time of year more than any other season. I feel happier, the weather is amazing [not too cold and not too hot], the clothes are fun, the colors are on point, and I get to wear my scarves! I received a coupon from Michael's and World Market this weekend....[broke as a joke.] I also stopped by Total Wine to grab a few bottles of my favorite wine, and American Eagle for a new pair of pants...or two.

World Market
Pumpkins//Apples//Tier Stand

I just saw that they have these pumpkins in white also....and I have another coupon! [Just Bought!]
 
Amazon
I bought the smaller cage from Michael's and couldn't find it online. I just bought mine, and they are 50% off!  I would definitely recommend running in and seeing if there are a few in the home décor section. There were a few large one's and one small one left!
 
Don't be fooled, the Nightfall Green is actually a navy blue color. I am in love with these pants. The Raisin Wine is the perfect burgundy and matches almost every single infinity scarf I own. I am in love!
Nightfall Green
Raisin Wine

 
 


I have some big things coming that I'm hoping to share soon. I want to get all my ducks in a row before doing so, but keep your fingers crossed, send your good vibes and pray that everything works out for me please!

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment