Wednesday, September 16, 2015

White Pumpkins and OOTD

This week is flying wouldn't you say? To follow my post from Monday, I wanted to show you all the white pumpkins from World Market, as well as the pants from American Eagle. What are you guys doing to decorate for fall? And where are you getting your decorations from? I plan on playing around with some DIY fall décor projects, let me know if there is anything in particular you are interested in. Of course pumpkins will be high on the list!

Aren't they adorable! I couldn't pass them up when I saw them listed online, and they were on sale!! Yes please! They fit perfectly on our bar, and really bring everything together.
These skinny jeans are so comfortable, and perfect for the cool change in weather we are getting. I know you can't see the pants very well in the side photo, but it was more-so for the shirt [lol] I bought this shirt in early spring from Francesca's. It's the first time I've had the chance to wear it since it's long sleeved. I'm sorry, but I'm loving the outfit.

I have a majority of the items needed for the gallery wall, and will be working on that this weekend! Finally, right? I have some big changes headed my way, and may possibly be changing the name of the blog. I will be sure to keep you updated as things find their place.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment