Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Benefits of Yoga

I realize how much I need to practice, and the impact yoga has on my life when incorporated into my lifestyle. I love practicing. I love feeling not only the effects yoga has on my body, but my attitude also. I walk out of class feeling cool, calm and collected. There's really nothing  like it. I've tried yoga in all the different form provided. I love them all. There are days when I just want to relax, slowly move into each pose, and hold. Then there are days I am pumped to enter a room of 100 degrees, moving quickly from one pose to the next, and sweating from places I didn't know I could. [Like the elbow...what? I know right]. If I could start my day with yoga, hot yoga mid-day, and end my day with yoga, I would be one happy lady. One day, when my work hours allow it.

 
--After Class--

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/367254544592023502/
 
--After a few months--
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/367254544592023502/
 
--After Years--
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/367254544592023502/
 
Yoga has helped me in more ways than one. My mother can tell you, I rave about how amazing yoga is, and how everyone should try it. Not only does yoga help me maintain a healthy weight, yoga has helped me maintain my anxiety. I don't have to take medication, and my panic attacks are fewer and further between; almost non-existent. It's amazing really, feeling stressed the entire day and becoming de-stressed in class. I've tried to think about what was bothering me during class, and find it no longer has the same affect on me as it did. Amazing, right?

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment