Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fun in the sun

What a weekend! A whole lot of fun in the sun and getting to spend quality time with friends and family; it was amazing. Sean and I started the weekend off by meeting my parents for drinks at the Corkscrew in Birkdale. If ever you find yourself bored and looking for a good time, the Corkscrew is the place to go. The drinks are great and the people are interesting.

This is the only picture that actually turned out from the evening. 

On Saturday, my good friend phi-phi  came to see me. We spent a good hour or two at the pool before the deciding to leave due to the clouds being a bit to dark, and the temperature a bit to toasty. We laughed, had a few serious talks and walked to Birkdale. Unfortunately, I did not snag any pictures from our lovely outing, but we did stop at Bath & Body Works [I can never say no!!]. They are currently holding their annual 75% off sale, I would highly recommend grabbing what you can from the website or visiting your local shop.

For Father's Day, Mom rented a pontoon boat for the day. It has been at least a year since I've gone out on the lake, and I came to realize that I've missed boating oh so much.

There he is, the man of the day!


As you can see.....we had a great time.







Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment