Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Easy hair tutorial

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair, as I am sure most people do. I have religiously checked Pinterest for ideas on how to do my hair each day. Why you ask? Well, let me tell you....


  • Reason #1: To find ways to tame my hair on those curly unruly days.
  • Reason #2: To have something different to do with my hair instead of leaving it stick straight.

For the last week and a half, Pinterest has been extremely helpful. This week, I have flat ironed my hair and used these two tutorials.

 Curl Tutorial Braid Tutorial

So I attempted them....


As you can see, I only have the braid. The curls fell out by the time I arrived to work. It was unfortunate, it looked really good! It's funny that I have naturally curly hair, and yet while straight, my hair refuses to hold a curl. Punishment I suppose. Luckily, these tutorials were very easy to follow. I have seen numerous Pinterest fails and was hoping I would not be among them. I would grant this a success; curl fail and all. 

Have a great night all!






No comments:

Post a Comment