Monday, June 22, 2015

My morning routine

Because it takes me about 30 minutes to drive to work every morning, I've created a routine to ensure that I am ready and in the car by 9:00 a.m. I have to set multiple alarms in the morning because I'm terrified I'll oversleep and show up to work late. I set three alarms starting at 7:00 a.m. with the last one set to go off at 7:30 a.m. I like to give myself time in the morning to wake, so I browse my phone for 30 minutes checking Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogger and sometimes Youtube. Once I'm ready to rise out of bed, I pick what I am going to wear for the day. I also pack my backpack with workout gear, makeup remover wipes and water for days that I attend Zumba. You can find my last post on Zumba, here.


Here is what I wore today:
Dress: Ross // Cardigan: American Eagle // Sandals: Target

NAIL:


My mom was wearing a beautiful coral color that I loved and I had to grab the color myself. I ran to Walgreen's last night and bought the color by Wet n' Wild called Blazed which you can find, here.
I really love this color. Although the polish itself is a little watery, I went over each nail twice and so far so good. I would have applied a third coat, but it took a little while for the polish to dry. 
But..for a dollar, I like it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POST SHOWER:

 I dry and apply.

My skin tone is extremely uneven and I have dark spots to boot. I have found that using Jergens has really helped get rid of those pesky dark spots and evened the tone of my skin.

Hair: 

With it being so hot out, I've left my hair curly. To tame the curls and fight the frizz, I use Marc Anthony's "Strictly Curls" and Pantene's "Beautiful Lengths." So far this combination seems to be working.

Make-up: 

Doing my make-up is my favorite part of the morning. I am extremely oily, and much like my hair, I have to try a combination of products before finding something that seems to work.
What do you do to keep the oil at bay? 
No7 "Beautiful Skin T-Zone Rescue"// Smashbox "PhotoFinish Primer"// Benefit "Stay Don't Stray Eye Shadow Primer"// Too Faced "Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar" [used for eyebrows and eye shadow]// Maybelline "Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation" [#310]// BareMinerals "Matte Foundation" [W30]// Maybelline "The Falsies Mascara"


What do you do to keep the oil at bay?

Have a great night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment