Monday, June 29, 2015

It's a boy!

On Sunday, I attended Cherrelle's baby shower. It was lovely. I have not attended many baby showers, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I remember when she first shared the great news! I was so excited to have the change to watch her belly grow. The baby shower was a wonderful combination of delicious food and great company. I miss seeing Cherrelle on a daily basis, so it was really nice getting to be around her and a few other lovely ladies I haven't seen in over a month. The food though...and the cake....


....I love cake! Thankfully Lauren shared some of her frosting with me [lol]. My eyes are so much bigger than stomach and when it comes to cake I want the biggest piece the host[ess] is willing to give.
 
Lauren, Kelly and I went in on the gifts together, allowing us to get more without breaking the bank.
This is what we bought....
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23202886&cp=2255957.2273447.3945443&parentPage=familyhttps://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23202886&fromRegistryNumber=56256049&product_skn=75307
Babies R Us: Safety First Whole Home Safety Set//Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System + Refills//Tommee Tippee Diaper Disposal Refills
 
Cherrelle looked beautiful and absolutely elegant in her pink maxi dress. I can't believe she is 9 months pregnant! Love you lady!
 
Have a great night all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment