Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ramen Noodle Bake

I don't cook often, but when I do, I try to make something both Sean and I will enjoy. As most things, I found this recipe on Pinterestand I kid you not it tastes just like lasagna! It's super easy to make and crazy affordable! I payed roughly $5 for the entire meal. You really cannot beat that!


Ramen Noodle Bake
Printable Recipe


Ingredients:
----------------------
4 packs of Ramen Noodle
1 lb Ground beef
1 jar Spaghetti sauce
1 package Ramen beef seasoning
2 cups Mozzarella cheese, divided
3 1/2 cups Water

Preheat oven 400 degrees


Break up Ramen noodles into a greased 9x13 inch pan. They should cover the bottom of the pan.


Brown meat. Drain. Season with beef flavor seasoning packet.


Sprinkle meat over dry noodles.


Pour the jar of sauce over the meat.
Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the sauce.


Mix together.


Add water. 
(I know it doesn't look very appetizing, but you're almost there!)


Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake 45 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Remove foil and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese.
Return to oven for 8 minutes.

and.....


Voila!

There you have it! I dare you to try it and tell me it wasn't delicious!


Have a great night all!






No comments:

Post a Comment