Friday, July 24, 2015

It's Friday!

I hate diets. I refuse to be a part of anything that restricts what I can/can't do. If I want a slice of cake...believe me...I'm eating that slice, licking the plate, and maybe even going back for more. I naturally tend to eat healthier options. I think it was embedded in me at a young age. But you will never hear me say no to something, unless I really don't want it. Listen to you're body. Exercise regularly, eat to be healthy, but don't be afraid to indulge every now and again. I'll be heading to my company's cook-out for lunch soon, and then Sean and I are going out for restaurant week.

To much in one day...I think not!
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/367254544583816787/
Enjoy your weekend, take a walk, eat some cake and don't think twice about it.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment