Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Capital Grille and Annie at Blumenthal

For my birthday, my mom to asked me to meet her at a parking deck in uptown Charlotte. I was very excited because I had no idea what was planned. I was able to switch with another employee so that I could get out before 6:30 p.m. and meet my mom at 5:00. We walked around the entire block before entering The Capital GrilleI was so excited. Like most, I love surprises!

Isn't she beautiful!
Dinner was delicious, and the staff was so nice! They gave me a card for my birthday celebration, and treated my mom and I with an appetizer and a dessert. My mom also surprised me by taking me to see Annie! I have loved Annie since I was wee-little; watching the movie every night before going to bed. When I was around 8 years old, my mom brought me to see the play Annie. I can honestly tell you that I loved it just as much as I did then. It was the perfect gift. Thank you again mom!
It's a hard knock life
Annie meeting Mr. Warbucks
Ms. Hannigan and Rooster
"The Munch's" [Rooster and his girlfriend] pretending to be
Annie's parents
The cast and Sandy

I couldn't help but sing along, and was grinning to ear to ear the whole time! [cause "your never fully dressed without a smile"] I wanted to cry I was so happy. The entire evening was wonderful and the cast did an excellent job! My mom and I loved Ms. Hannigan, she was hilarious! Of course I did what I could to snag a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment