Friday, July 10, 2015

Starbucks Caramel Iced Coffee

As most people do, I love coffee. I have a cup every day on my way to work, and right now, my obsession is with iced coffee. I have never liked iced coffee, until Lauren introduced me to Starbuck's caramel iced coffee with coconut milk. Can you say, "heaven in a glass?" Although I would love to go to Starbucks for this delicious drink everyday....finances does not allow that. So instead, I bought the Skinny Caramel Macchiato at Target for $5, and SO Delicious Coconut Milk. I found that drinking the caramel iced coffee alone is far too sweet. Be sure to add the coconut milk to even everything out.

add ice...I found 2 cubes is just enough so the straw doesn't get stuck
add iced coffee...I fill the cup about half way because it is so sweet
add coconut milk...I fill the rest of the cup
 
So good, and the Starbuck's iced coffee bottle lasts me about a week before I buy more.
 
Hope you all have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment