Wednesday, July 29, 2015

R&R Birthday Evening

As some of you may know, I just recently [yesterday] had a birthday. Still under the weather, but spent most of the day at work. To me my birthday is a special day, to most, it was just a normal Tuesday. I want to scream at people Hello! It's my birthday you know!  But I held it back, and treated the day like any other. Luckily, my loving boyfriend had planned quite the evening. He cleaned the house and led me [as well as a trail of petals] to our bathroom.

Isn't he handsome! He dressed up and met me at the door.
He's a keeper!
Ignore the mess, I have quite a few projects lounging around the house, waiting to be done. You can barely see in the top corner to the left is "Clyde." Sean's makeshift butler who took my belongings. Clyde was very helpful, although quiet. Sean was very proud of him. Sean had serene music playing, candles lit, and a bubble bath drawn. Also, for entertainment, he wrapped his phone in plastic so I could play a game.
It was so relaxing. Sean brought me wine, and sat with me to talk about my day. Is he not the best? While I soaked a little longer, Sean made me spaghetti. I don't know what happened, but when I walked into the kitchen, most of the meat and sauce was on the oven. He was in such distress with the mess he had made, I couldn't help but laugh. Of course to follow, I set my plate down on the couch, and rose to grab my phone....said plate flips onto the floor. Lovely. Easy fix, but it was so dark I'm almost positive there may be a stain. [fingers crossed the resolve worked]
 
The evening was a success, and I couldn't stop smiling! I couldn't have asked for a better evening.
 
 
Hope you all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment