Wednesday, July 15, 2015

OOTD and Garage Sale Finds

On Saturday morning, Sean asked me if I wanted to go garage sale shopping. Of course I do! He had a place picked out and everything. I was up by 4 a.m. I was so excited. We took off, Starbucks in hand and a huge smile on our faces. We arrived to the location and found nothing, but that happens. When we returned to the car, I asked him where we were headed next...he was so confused. I died laughing when I realized that he had only this location, and later learned he had never gone garage sale shopping before. I told him there was no way I was waking up at 7 a.m. for one location. Needless to say...we made a morning of it. I was one happy woman.


Fedora: Forever 21//Dress: Unknown 
DIY projects are headed your way! Below are the treasures Sean and I found.
Love these two pieces. See how I use them here.
This 5X7 rug was a steal! $15 and it brings the colors in our living room
perfectly!
Love these! Only $0.50 each!
 
I also bought a dresser [not pictured] that I am trying to get delivered. It is quite the gem. I can't wait to begin using each piece, and finding different ways to bring them back to life. Stay tuned for a few walk through DIY tutorials coming soon!
 
Have a great day all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment